Friday, October 7, 2016

"Plein Air at Pingshan 2"

Click Here for Purchase Info

Hello My Friend, I am back to the US now. For more than a month, I have been traveling in China. I have spent time with my family, and traveled intensively, sometime with a group, and sometime by myself. Due to the difficulty of the Internet, I could not update you what have happened to me in a timely manner. Now I am back I will gradually let you know what I have done and see there.

This is my third plein air painting I did in a village called Ping-Shan in Anhui province. I went there alone. but painting among so many artists. Most of them are young students having their plein air trips. The living conditions were rather difficult, but it is heaven for plein air painting. This time I have spent 5 days in Anhui, but it is not adequate. I will definitely go back in the future.

No comments: