Thursday, December 17, 2015

"Demo at Ada 2015 4" --- Sold


The last demo I did on the workshop is different. I told the class that they would set up the still life for me, and I would take the challenge to paint the setup. Suddenly, my shadow box has piled up all kinds of things. I was so overwhelmed. This is what I have. The reason I am doing this is that I will automatically go out of my comfort zone, and also hope I may step onto something new that I can develop in the future for my personal growth.

4 comments:

Linda Levine said...

I would have guessed this was not your set-up. I don't think I ever remember a glass filled with wine or a picture with only vegetables, not a single apple or grape in sight! But the rose is there..soooo lovely. I think you should do wine glasses more often. Maybe the students should think about the objects in the setup and how they should relate to each other to tell a story. Yes, you paint a story, and that is what makes the painting appealing. Have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year. Linda from Tucson

Saihah Shamoon said...

Great blog created by you.Thanks a lot for sharing
Omani artist

Computertricksweb Blogspot said...

nice blog
How to Keyboard Typing Speed Increase
How Whatsapp Install on My Computer
How Delete Computer Temporary Files Window XP
How To Hide Computer Folder And Personal Documents

Caffarelli_art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.