Thursday, May 28, 2015

“Head Study 052715"

Click Here to Purchase

I did this head study last night. I felt happy about it. It is 4th head study of the year. The progress is noticeable. I paid attention to the solidity of the head. I can't wait to paint my next one next week.

This week,  I have been working in my garage since my studio is not large enough. I am working on 4 large painting simultaneously. I have the feeling that I am a real full time painter now. Of course, I have been working full time for my art about four years now, but I have not had this kind of concentration before. Somehow I feel this kind ideal working condition will end soon. I really treasure this luxury.

1 comment:

Emilylee Emilylee said...

My main issue is Cheap Archeage Gold that I have tried to assert boundaries with Archeage Gold her before and she didn't seem to care. Upon telling her how certain things made me feel, she didn't apologize, showed no Buy RS Gold concern for my feelings. She just Buy Archeage Gold brushed me off.