Sunday, October 15, 2023

Life is eternal

 


I bought some pink roses from a local grocery store. They looked OK when I got them, but they all wilted within 24 hours. I managed to do this painting in this life/death situation. I was amazed how quickly life can change right in front of our eyes. Recently, I reviewed my own life, as a scientist and artist, as a Chinese and American. It is felt like a TV show, episode after episode. They entice us to continue watching. However when the show reaches its end, we often feel a little disappointed. Is that it? Can it be a little better? Nevertheless, we usually wake up from the story rather quickly, knowing it is just a show, not real. My art show is still playing, but it is just a show as well. It has more episodes to continue, but I know I should not take it that seriously. 


1 comment:

silentwitness said...

Another stunning painting. Bravo!