Sunday, April 10, 2022

Workshop reminder: May 16 -17 in Wayne

 

Teaching at Scottsdale Artists' School has given me confidence that I can go back my normal art journey. In May, I will participate the Plein Air Festival in Wayne, PA. I would like to remind you that I will teach a 2-day still life painting workshop right after the festival. If you are interest in getting a feel of my painting approach, this short workshop will be a good opportunity. Please visit the webpage: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/wayneart/activity/search/detail/10427?onlineSiteId=0&from_original_cui=true for more info and sign up. Thanks

1 comment:

Top 10 Fashion Designing Institute in Delhi said...

Never forgettable this type of information such beautiful blogger sharing on blogger loved all article which you posted sharing online really thanks for make super blog Top 10 Fashion Designing Institute in Delhi ,
Best Fashion Designing courses in Delhi NCR
#Top10FashionDesigningInstituteinDelhi
#BestFashionDesigningcoursesinDelhiNCR