Thursday, December 3, 2020

"Mission Espada" --- Sold


 This is a small painting I did in November. Although it is small, I have spent quite a few days to finish it. I have found recently that my painting process has been prolonged significantly. I have been thinking and seeing more, and found more stuff I don't know. I have spent long time figuring out the color I should use for the wall of  the Mission Espada. We all rely on our intuition to paint. However, if you start to see the intuition gradually turn into a rational process, we start to understand. If your intuition is still a merciful phenomenon, it means you have not understood.

1 comment:

TheBestOne said...

Painter Coburg I and my friends were going through the nice, helpful tips from the blog then the sudden came up with an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the website owner for those secrets.