Thursday, July 9, 2020

My class in truly on-line now


Finally, my online color course, Part 1, "Color Theory" is truly online now. I am using the online teaching platform "Udemy" to carry this course. If you concern your computer may not have enough storage to actually download my class, or you don't have a computer (you have only an iPad, or a smart phone), this is your option of accessing to my teaching. I am glad I have passed the learning curve, and want to thank my son Jonathan Huang for making this approach viable. If you are interested in taking this class online, please visit: http://www.qh-art.com/online-teaching.html. This is my new endeavor on the journey of art and art education. If you see any issues, I appreciate you letting me know. I will try my best to help you. Thanks.

No comments: