Wednesday, May 6, 2020

"Complementary color scheme test 050620"


Click Here to Bid

This is another test of my color research. Today's scheme is complementary colors: red and turquoise. As a matter of fact, "color scheme design" is a big topic. It does not have to have any realistic base. How should we group a set of colors together and make a good presentation? I don't have adequate amount of information to answer this question. That is one of my purposes of doing this research. The colors of my paintings (this one and previous one) are NOT from my still life setup. I got on the internet and searched for "color palettes for website designs", and decide which online palette I want to use. Then I choose objects and background drapery to match as much as possible to computer color palette. I also plot the colors on the color wheel so I know which category of schemes the set of palette belong to. So I had a complementary one today and an analogous one last time.

No comments: