Friday, October 11, 2019

"Demo at Yangshuo 2019 4" --- Sold


There is old village in Yangshuo. We went there as a one-day excursion. I did this one as a demo. I have been to this village in 2013. It has changed significantly. Many old houses have been remodeled into hotels. The conditions were not bad. I may stay at this village next time.

I have been back for a few days. The jet-lag is a terrible thing. I hope I will recover soon. Soon I will start to teach workshops again. Before the December holidays, I will teach at Huntsville Museum of Art, Quinlan Visual Arts Center at Gainesville GA, and the Scottsdale Artists' School. I believe there are still openings. Please check those places for information and signing up.

1 comment:

Still Life Painter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.