Tuesday, February 5, 2019

"Painting in China 2019" announcement


Today is the Chinese New Year, the year of pig. As a matter of fact, I was born in one of those years of pigs. Well, I don't want to talk too much about pigs, but it maybe a good time to kick off my "Painting in China 2019" program. I have worked hard quite a few days and getting the trip finalized and webpages developed. In this September, we have planned to cruise the Yangtze River, then painting at the spectacular Guilin. I will teach a 5-day landscape painting workshop at Yangshuo, a small town in Guilin area. We also arranged an additional Beijing - Xi'an - Shanghai trip for people who visit China the first time. For detailed information, please check: http://www.qh-art.com/china-2019.html. We will keep the group relatively small, so seats are limited. Many people have asked me about this exciting trip. Please take your action now.

No comments: