Saturday, December 15, 2018

"Lake Travis - Demo in Austin 3"


Click Here for Purchase Info

This is my 3rd demo on my Austin plein air painting workshop. We went Oasis (a wonderful restaurant by Lake Travis). I painted this one on the balcony facing the big lake. It was a very cold day. The wind was strong and raining too. We had to go inside to get warm and then come out painting, back and forth quite a few times. Oasis was very kind to us, and allow all of us painting inside the restaurant in the afternoon.

This painting is available at: https://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/qiang-huang/lake-travis-demo-in-austin-3/715789

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet I could paint the inside of a house twice as fast as a normal person without drop cloths or taping anything.

pre handover inspection