Tuesday, March 13, 2018

"Egg Plants and Turnip"


Click Here to Bid

I did a small daily painting yesterday. Life is cyclic. My art career started with doing small paintings daily. Then I have tried all other directions. Now, I am coming back to it. I feel the most tangible way to run your own art business is still selling small paintings on the internet. Life gets more complicated, painting time is harder to come by. Very few artists can survive if they do not have a rich family. So down to earth, and face the reality. As a beginner artist, do small,  and learn a lot.

1 comment:

Christopher heaphy said...

Hi Quang, paint what you love daily. Stay simple and stop chasing the "crock of gold" . Thank you for sharing your artistic journey with us.
I love you paintings, they are exquisite. 👍☘️🎨