Thursday, July 20, 2017

"Boat House at Fox Harbor Farm (Plein Air Easton 2017 1)" --- Sold


My very first Plein Air Festival - Plein Air Easton started. I am so happy to gain new painting experience at this new event. I was shocked that most of participating artists started painting in very early hours, and keep on paining after dark. They can crank multiple paintings per day. The weather is not cooperating. It is hot and humid. But artists working hard under the sun. The event is very well organized. I feel very fortunate to get in. This is my first painting. I started around 4 PM finished about 7 PM. framed (with the only frame I brought) and displayed on my easel. Collectors came. The painting sold pretty quickly.

2 comments:

linda m levine fine art said...

Outstanding, Qiang! Your plein aire paintings are a lovely alternative to the still life paintings. You have blossomed in both these areas. bravo! Linda from Tucson

Blamey said...

Once you choose hope anything will be possible.

Are you going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or you want to get your ex husband or wife back? Dr. GURILARICO GURU THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out for free. Contact him to help you solve your problem for you free of charge. He is based in US. And here is his contact details
Call :+1(832) 263-7128, +1(832) 730-7296.
He is always ready to help for free.