Wednesday, February 8, 2017

"Rose Study 2017 09"


Click Here to Bid

This is interesting. My mind is telling me: "You thought you know how to do it. Guess what, you don't." That is true. My today's painting didn't come out as I want it to be. In other word, I still do not have a control on my rose paintings yet. I am humbled even more. I will analyze what is going on. At least at this moment, I know, (maybe that is my advise to you as well): DO NOT listen the news when you paint. I will sell this painting cheap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is very interesting and knowledgeable information.

painters and decorators in london
event decoration hire london
commercial paint sprayers

Cory Anderson said...

Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. it's really good work. well done.
Flooring