Tuesday, May 3, 2016

"My 2017 Workshop Teaching Schedule"


Dear My Artist Friends,

My workshop teaching schedule for the year of 2017 is published now on the my website: http://www.qh-art.com/qiang-huang-2017-workshops.html. Similar to this year of 2016, I will have 22 workshops all over the United States and also 2 international painting trips to Italy and China. If you are interested in my teaching, please find the workshop location convenient to you and contact the corresponding workshop organizer for detailed information and signing up. I am looking forward to sharing my know-how to you.

Establishing more than 20 workshops per year is a time consuming and very tedious job. It is impossible for me alone to make it happen. I want to sincerely thank all the workshop organizers and especially my administrative manager Jane Frederick. There have been massive amount of communication between Jane and organizers to iron out all the details and make them happen. I am so grateful to have so many wonderful people around me. They are the real heroes of making great art and high quality art education available.

No comments: