Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Daily Painters Re-Union

I have arrived at Eugene Oregon yesterday. I am so happy visiting Carol and David Marine at their lovely home. To most of the friends who read my blog, this lovely couple shouldn't be strangers. As a matter of fact they are quite famous in the daily painting world. Carol is one of the most well-known  daily painters. She is very successful as an artist and teacher. Recalling seven year ago, Carol introduced me into daily painting, which marks as my starting point of my art career. David is the founder of the reputable online platform: Daily Paintworks. Now this website has been serving the daily painters' community as the most effective marketing and learning tools. Time goes by so fast, and big changes have happened in our lives. I am so happy to see Carol and David are doing well. They have set up they legendary role models for us daily painters.

4 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Super photo! It is so nice that you could get together. Carol is such an inspiration as are you! Thanks for the photo.

D. MEYER said...

It's great to see you with your painting friends. It has to feel good for you. You both are my fav's to watch and learn by! Hope you enjoy your visit and Eugene! :)

Connie Nobbe said...

I'm honored to have been a student of the both of you!

Karen Werner said...

Three very special people!!!