Thursday, June 5, 2014

"Evening Tea" --- Sold

Click here for purchasing information

I think I have finished this painting project. I have changed the title to "Evening Tea", reminding me the time I was in my retreat. We had no dinners during that period of time. We only drank tea in the evenings. Tasting the subtle flavor of a simple cup of tea with a calmed mind, watching the cool breeze rattling the wild flowers under the warm dusk sun light. Everything was so peaceful and sensational.

This painting is one of my most involved ones. I have put utmost of my effort to push the limit. I know I am no Richard Schmid, nor David Leffel, but I have being trying my best to bring the quality as high as possible. It is very significant in my career in fine art. I want to hear your comments. Thank you for helping to grow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Qiang... watching this work grow to completion is quite an honor. It is a beautiful piece, and portrays your retreat experience with all the depth of your description. You have indeed reached a new height.

Barbara Benedetti Newton said...

Qiang, your beautiful work shows your unique heart and soul. Please do not ponder or compare yourself to any other painter. Your fans love you because you are you and your work is spectacular. With much appreciation for my short workshop time with you - you have changed my life. Best Regards, Barbara

Adriana Guidi said...

I think your work is lovely,inspiring and just plain gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Sandra said...

beautiful

Perissinotti Claudio said...

You are a painter like Richard Schmid and David Leffel !!!!!!!
Greatings from Venice, Italy.

graziano tessarolo said...

bravo!!!

D. MEYER said...

Oh Qiang... You are doing wonderful things... Don't second guess your self... You are you..enjoy the process, that is what you told us! Just paint!! Love the copper urn...wood box and large bowl on top...wow.. ¦~>

SalzburgBJ said...

Thank you Mr. Qiang!
You'll be pleased to know that my floral painting instructor tells us to examine your work to learn how to handle edges.
I'm so glad he told us about you. You will be one of the masters whose work I will try to emulate.
Thank you for sharing your talents with the world.

Dean H. said...

A truly magnificent piece, Qiang!
Be very proud of this one!