Friday, February 28, 2014

Workshop Reminder


This is a photo I shot last year on Whidbey Island, WA. They are wild but so cute. I heard that their ancestors were runaways from a circus. Now there are so many of them around the fairground where the Whidbey Island Fine Art Studio (WIFAS) is located. Whidbey Island is a wonderful place. Beautiful flowers are all over. I am going back there on April 21 teaching a 4-day workshop. So far we still have openings. Please contact Cary Juriaans to Sign up.

After coming back from FL, I have buried myself among a pile of paper works about finance. I must admit I am so ignorant about accounting and taxes. So I decided to learn it. I have been working very hard and hope I can put a control on my finance. I felt I would have forgot all about painting. Please give me some time. I will be back soon.


No comments: