Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Three Stooges" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

I started painting again, and this one was done last night. The three gizmo in the painting remind me "Three Stooges". I maybe too young and too foreign to know those fun jokes, but I learned about them about 15 years ago. That time I was working with two other engineers on a new machine which was designed poorly. We worked really hard, but couldn't get the job done. One said: "Oh! boy, we are working like three stooges". That was the first time I heard about those funny guys.

4 comments:

Lorraine Shirkus said...

Beautiful! Love your judicious use of light . . . very dramatic!

Roxanne Steed said...

As always, I love your paintings! But I enjoy your stories, too! Thanks for the smile today!

Diane Hoeptner (hep-ner) said...

Not many artists could pull off a jet black vase on near black background, but you seem to have painted that with ease!! I'm sooo glad you are painting again.

Joseph Smith said...

have you ever heard something about pharmacy ? I think you should add something about that element, shouldn't you?