Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Place to Hide" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

After I announced my career transition yesterday, I have experienced something I have never ever imagined before. I saw huge waves of congratulation messages coming from all directions. I was lifted up by all of you and submerged into the absolute happiness. My fairly new Mac Book Air computer has almost shattered into pieces due to too many words bombarding on its fragile LCD, and my Wi-Fi has turned red hot due to the too high current of bids coming in. I almost burst into tears, so touched beyond any expression. I have spent almost whole day yesterday and this morning reading your kind phases. I am deeply moved. I sorry, I feel so inadequate in expressing my feeling at this moment. I only can see: THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Your cheers has inspired me to start immediately. Your encouragement has empowered me to go forward. I want to shout: I LOVE YOU, MY ART FRIENDS!!!

The painting for today was done a couple of days ago. I am really humbled in front of you. I feel blushed and shy like the apple in it, always try to find a place to hide. It is very clear to me. I am still a beginner in the art world. On my long journey, I am so happy that you are with me always. Hugs.

14 comments:

Anne Marie Propst said...

Another lovely, beautiful painting that inspires us all. Happy Painting!

Crystal Cook said...

Qiang, you rock in an all out glorious way. Not only are you an incredibly talented artist, but you are humble, kind, and encouraging too. I wish you the best, and this painting's subtle beauty and finesse is breathtaking. :)

Nancy Franke said...

Qiang... congratulations on taking this step...your work is inspiring to me and to so many fellow travelers; your honesty shines in your paintings as well as in your writings. Thank you.

MeeLi Lee said...

Qiang, I admire you humility and honesty. You are a talented painter. This is a lovely painting. I like how you changed the temperature on the sides of the cup.

Judy Jones said...

Dear Qiang,

I am so happy that you are allowing yourself to be uplifted by us - your faithful admirers. I hope you realize that you have allowed us to pay you back somewhat for so honestly sharing your struggles in such a self-disclosing way. You are an uplifter as well as a wonderful artist. Congratulations on taking this big step. I recently read....."Make a decision and then make it right." I have no doubt that this is the right decision for you.

This painting is lovely -- warm, harmonious and masterfully painted!

Jean Ranstrom said...

Congratulations on making this monumental decision.I have wondered for some time how long it would take you to see the path that the Lord has laid out for you. Continue to share your talent and gifts with others in your teaching and painting. Blessings in this great endeavor

Denise said...

You are so deserving of every happiness! I am looking forward to taking your workshop next year! With all good wishes! Denise

Jo Castillo said...

Super painting! Congratulations on your new path. We appreciate you including us in your travels. :)

Carole Mayne said...

Dear Quang,
You are an inspiration to artists everywhere. Thank the Lord you could quit your j o b and make your passion your livelihood. The quantum leap will be worth the risk. <>for taking courage. Big artistic hugs,
Carole

James Tennison said...

Quang,

That's fantastic news! Now we'll get to see more of your wonderful paintings!

James

Ken Devine said...

All the very best in your new career, Qiang. I know how excited you must feel as I too begin life as an artist... although with not quite so much talent.

Joyce Washor said...

I forget who said it and exactly how but the essence was that we can measure our success by what we are willing to sacrifice. And this is a biggie! I'm sure you won't regret it. Your work is inspiring and your humility enviable!!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing you are to so many! You will do very well, I'm sure. Your talent, skill, and graciousness show in all your work. I feel so fortunate to have one of your pieces. Best of success to you, Qiang. It will be an adventure and inspiration to watch your journey. Thank you very, very much for sharing it with us all.

adebanji said...

The refection on the cup is INCREDIBLE!