Friday, July 9, 2010

Wilmington, NC

I am in Wilmington, NC now teaching a workshop. The beach is so beautiful here. This is one of my snap shots. I have paintings showing in a local gallery called Fountainside Gallery. They have quite nice art works here.

I will be back to Austin on Monday. All sold paintings will be sent to you after I return.


murfyboy said...


I have been following your art work, and Carol's, for a while. I love it. Would you please be so kind as to put my blog on your list in your blog.

Thank you very much indeed.

Michael Murphy (Scotland)

Reyes Rodriguez Vicent said...

Tienes un estilo muy original en tus bodegones por la fuerza del color y la espontaneidad de la pincelada. Felicidades. Me sumo a tus seguidores. Saludos

Dusty Pines said...

what a lovely photo - are you thinking of painting it? i'd love to see that! & i agree about facebook it's more than i can figure out!