Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Workshop Announcement


Painting by Calvin Liang

My experiences in painting have told me that having good art teachers is crucially important, especially for beginner artists. In order to promote high quality art education in the central Texas area, my wife and I decide to start a new endeavor in art. We will invite artists selectively coming to Austin to give workshops. I am very happy to announce that the well-known California artist Calvin Liang will give our first invitational workshop. He will teach a 5-day plein air landscape painting workshop on October 25 – 29, 2010. If you are interested in learning from Calvin, please check the workshop flyer. This workshop has been limited to 15 students. Please contact Yuehong Song at yuehongsong188@yahoo.com for detailed information and registration. Thanks so much for your attention.

4 comments:

Fernando Pena said...

great style in that painting from Calvin, the bad thing to me is that I'm too far to assist

Shirley Peters said...

I'd love to come to such a workshop, but I live in Australia... too far as well.

(But I just had a wonderful 3 week tour of China... Qiang, I understand what you meant in your earlier posts in July. Dazzling treasure!)

Jala Pfaff said...

How cool that you're doing this! Wonderful.

Ajay Sahu said...

nice painting man