Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Old Tea Kettle"


It surely was fun doing portrait for a change. Now I am back to my still life again. I did this one last weekend and it will be shown in the InSight Gallery at Fredericksburg, TX. The holiday season is coming. My eBay store is quite empty. I got a lot of catching up to do.
I got many feed backs on my cynical illustration of the corporation world. Oh boy, I shouldn't have "disturbed the sound of silence." Thank God that my boss has not seen my post. He could have cracked my skull open with that plastic trophy he just received.

2 comments:

Mark Reeder said...

Really love this one Qiang-Huang! Beautiful edges, and colour scheme, love that pink in the drapery.

maryP said...

Hi Qiang, love this one too. Your good. Stunning colors. Your blog comments are so entertaining.
Mary P.