Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Two Apples and Grapes" --- Sold


This painting is a gallery piece. It is based on a composition I did before. I did this one before my workshop at Austin. By the way the workshop turned out successfully. Many thanks to Carl Canga for organizing and video taping, and Craig Newswanger for providing the studio space and high voltage lightning show. Later on I will have some new painting videos to show when it is ready. Especially I want thank all the artists who participated the workshop. I hope you have benefited from those two days hard work, and your art will shine and this world will be more beautiful because of your contribution.

2 comments:

DIANE TASSELMYER said...

I can tell you really enjoy your work by the wonderful COMPOSITIONS you present in your paintings. Your brushwork is a delight!!

matthew said...

I really look forward to seeing the videos!