I have received at least 3 messages saying that I have been tagged. Well, I guess I must expose some my secrets to be off the hook.
1. I won my first art award when I was in a daycare: 5 color pencils.
2. I started my first grade education when I was 9.
3. I decided to enter a college far away from home because I could travel by train.
4. I got my first ticket before I got my driver's license.
5. The top secret to be a good still-life painter is being a vegetarian. If you don't believe me, please contact David Leffel, Sherrie McGraw, and Gregg Kreutz.
In today's painting, I worked on the distribution of the light. I did a small one with similar composition before, but decided to do another one a little larger. I have not decided what I am going to do with this painting. I may submit it to a show, but if you like to have it, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.